//Forever Imperfect
The ways to release tension / stress .

10 May 2013 @ Friday, May 10, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :')

Bonjour fellas ! How are you ? Hopefully you all are always fine ^^

Lately ni , aku selalu stress / moody . What was happen to me ? I don't know . Yeaa as a girl , of course there's a reason why we're always like this every month . Hmm , takkan tu je sebabnya ? sigh .

So I try to find some ways to release tension . Here it is .

  1. Eat consistently .
  2. Positive thinking .
  3. Cheer up myself by ....................... wait .
  4. Hearing to the music .
  5. Exercise / jogging .
  6. and the last is just Pray / Doa' to Allah :')
I did all activities above . Except jogging . Haha . 
And activity semua tu berkesan :) Alhamdulillah ^^ Aku tension maybe because of aku selalu " over thinking " and bila aku dah TERover thinking tu , aku stress lah . Hah got it .

Wait , read the point number 3 . Cheer up myself ? Yes ! Aku selalu buat diri aku happy even dalam ? haha siapa tahu ? :( So I will cari video kat internet yang lawak2 / comel semua tu ! Bila aku ketawa , hilanglah sikit2 stress tu . Normally aku suka cari video baby yang comel2 macam aku tu ! :p . Haha like this !


Besides , aku suka jugak tengok video pasal kucing . Yeaa comel oii ! Aku tengok video boleh lah , pegang ? no way ! Hmm this !


Tengoklah video semua tu . I'm pretty sure that you all will smile / laughing like ' kerang busuk ' :p haha see you soon dear :*



Older Post | Newer Post
storyteller.


Entry Ashot Memory Link



Follow me !


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : asyaa

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!