//Forever Imperfect
Sometimes . . .

21 Jul 2013 @ Sunday, July 21, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum :')


1 . Sometimes , I thought why I was born in this world .

2 . Sometimes , aku tertanya - tanya who will help me when I'm in trouble .

3 . Sometimes , aku terfikir , kawan - kawan ke yang akan tolong aku ? But who are they ?

4 . Sometimes , aku terkenang semula bila kawan aku gaduh besar dengan aku .Without any rational reason

5 . Sometimes , aku terfikir , adakah semua masalah berpunca dari aku ?

6 . Sometimes , I feel like I being ignored .

7 . Sometimes , I hate my friends so much .

8 . Sometimes , I don't want to forgive people who hurt me .

9 . Sometimes , I feel like myself is not important to them .

10 . Sometimes , I asked myself , why I must be their friend ?



But then , aku akan fikir secara positif , semua yang berlaku atas dunia ni , ada hikmanya :')


Allah knows the best for you :)

" Selalu ada harapan bagi mereka yang berdoa , dan selalu ada jalan bagi mereka yang berusaha "






Older Post | Newer Post
storyteller.


Entry Ashot Memory Link



Follow me !


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : asyaa

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!