//Forever Imperfect
Final year examination .

23 Oct 2013 @ Wednesday, October 23, 2013 | 0 Comment [s]

Assalamualaikum 



1.29 a.m
I'm still awake after sleeping for four hours to stay up at night .
To do some revision .

OH NO !
Tomorrow I'll be in Final Exam .
I can't believe it cuz I'm not in this situation almost one year .
Nope , one year plus plus laa i think .
I'm PBS victim -.-

I thought I was in nightmare .
Bla bla bla ,
Hope everything will be alright tomorrow .
Pray for my success .
Illa'liqa !

Saya mendoakan Zamnuraisyah Zamzure akan dipermudahkan segala urusan untuk menjawab peperikasaan dan akan mendapat keputusan yang cemerlang . Ameen .



Older Post | Newer Post
storyteller.


Entry Ashot Memory Link



Follow me !


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : asyaa

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!